Trekking Malaga 6h
690€ / Up to 6
I Present to You the Nature of Malaga . I Am Sure You will Like Each Others .
Hey let’s get out of the crowd. For all those who only know Malaga as a sun and beach destination, I am afraid I have to update your information. Malaga is completely surrounded by mountains, its highest peak being El Torrecillas (1,919m) in Sierra de las Nieves.
For nature lovers, I give you the option of walking through the mountains of Malaga on a quiet but somewhat steep route. We will stop for picnics and enjoy views and fabulous stories during the experience.
I am aware that I must adapt this tour exactly to your needs, because in no way do I want any traveler to suffer due to the demands of the terrain. Therefore, do not hesitate to ask questions about anything. The duration, the route, the location, the way to do it, is subject to modifications.
which itinerary will we use?
As soon as you have told me your needs, I will send you the routes designed with the specific timeplan. The possibilities to start the tour are very varied. You can choose to start the tour right from the north of the center of Malaga. We can travel by private car to towns such as Mijas, Valle del Guadalhorce, Sierra de las Nieves, Torcal de Antequera, La Joya, Ronda, etc.
- My services as a licensed tour guide.
- I reserve a table in advance at the chosen restaurant. (if required)
- I organize transport to get the start point and back. (if required)
- The cost of the Taxi, private driver, that we use to get the place.
- A link with all the gastronomic recommendations of the city and surroundings made by myself.
What is not included?
- The equipment for hiking.
- The restaurant bill. (if required)
- Entry tickets for any interior that you in advance required it. (if required)
- Any drink or appetizer that you decide to order during the visit.