Picasso & Down Town 3h
420€ / Up to 6
Do You Want to Meet Picasso? 🎨 Let me introduce Him to You, We Are true friends 👨🏼🎨.
As you might know, Pablo Ruiz Picasso was born in Malaga in 1881. That is why we are lucky to have not one but two museums in his honor. On the one hand we have the Picasso birthplace Museum which is located in the emblematic Plaza de la Merced. And on the other hand we have the official Pablo Picasso Museum located inside what was the Old Palace of the Counts of Buenavista.
On this tour, in addition to discovering the historic center of Malaga for being the neighborhood of young Pablo, you will also visit his museum and birthplace as well as talk about his life and work. Thus, this itinerary is attractive for travelers who either want to explore Picasso’s life primarily or, in addition to visiting the old town, add more content focused on the artist’s life. You just have to tell me in your reservation request.
My itinerary was conscientiously designed with the idea of touring the historic center in a comfortable and interesting way, so at no time will you lose the thread of the story that I want to tell you during whis walking tour. Adding and prioritizing the illustrious character Picasso.
In conclusion, you will meet Picasso´s life and work either you want or not.
which itinerary will we use?
- Picasso Museum (interior)
- Birth-place Picasso (interior)
- Merced Square
- Torrijos Obelisc
- Santiago Church (interior)
- El Pimpi Wine House (interior)
- Roman Theater (outside)
- Alcazaba Muslim Fortress (outside)
- Sagrario Church
- Cathedral of Malaga (outside)
- Central Cafeteria
- Constitution Square
- Larios Street
- Larios Monument
- Atarazanas Market (interior)
- Antigua Casa de Guardia (vermut time)
- My services as a licensed tour guide.
- I get the entry tickets in advance for you.
- Entry tickets for Picasso Birthplace Museum (3€ / pax)
- Entry tickets for Picasso Museum (9.50€ / pax)
- A link with all the gastronomic recommendations of the city and surroundings made by myself.
What is not included?
- Any drink or appetizer that you decide to order during the visit.