Meet Ronda & Malaga 8h
870€ / Up to 6
This is The Most Complete Tour to get to Know Malaga in One day. Full Day of Fun 🌄.
Is it worth visiting Ronda? Oh my god yes!! This is a full day tour where you only have to let yourself go for 8 short hours.
Ronda is a historic city located in the province of Malaga, an hour and a half from Malaga city. It is situated in the region of Andalusia and is known for its dramatic location atop a deep gorge called El Tajo, which separates the city’s old town from its newer part.
The city’s rich heritage, breathtaking landscapes, and cultural offerings make it a captivating destination for history enthusiasts and nature lovers alike.
After coffee and dessert, we return to the Malaga city center and calmly walk through its most iconic streets and buildings. We finish with a tapa and drink in one of the rooftop or local bar in the old town.
Guys, on this type of tour where you will spend 8 hours with me, I would need you to be as precise as possible in your tastes. With time we can always modify almost any aspect of the day. Add lunch in a good restaurant, have tapas when you arrive in Malaga, and move to the coast. Just anything, but I need us to talk it over before the day of the visit. This way we will all have a great day.
which itinerary will we use?
- The New Bridge of Ronda.
- Alameda del Tajo Park.
- The Walls of Rodna.
- Mondragon Palace.
- The Church of Santa Maria La Mayor.
- The House of the Giant.
- The Church of the Holy Spirit.
- The Arab Baths.
Malaga Old Town
- Plaza de la Marina
- Larios Monument
- Larios Street
- Atarazanas Market (interior)
- San Juan Church (interior)
- Sagrado Corazón Church
- Constitution Square
- Central Cafeteria
- Cathedral of Malaga (outside)
- Sagrario Church
- Alcazaba Muslim Fortress (outside)
- Roman Theater (outside)
- El Pimpi Wine House (interior)
- Santiago Church (interior)
- Merced Square
- Torrijos Obelisc
- Birth-place Picasso (outside)
- My services as a licensed tour guide.
- Entry tickets for any interior that you in advance required it.
- I reserve a table in advance at the chosen restaurant.
- I organize transport to get Ronda and back to Malaga city (1h 30min).
- The cost of the Taxi, private driver, that we use to get Ronda.
- A link with all the gastronomic recommendations of the city and surroundings made by myself.
What is not included?
- The restaurant bill (included my meal).
- Any drink or appetizer that you decide to order during the visit.