Malaga City Highlights 2h
270€ / Up to 6
This is the Best Sneak Peek to the Malaga Down Town 🎡⛪🕌.
Malaga is one of the oldest and most visited cities in Europe. It was founded by the Phoenicians in the year 792 BC. Its streets collect incredible stories and feats that make it an ideal destination to discover with me.
On this guided tour over the Old Town you will be able to visit the most emblematic places at the Historic Center of Malaga. We will talk about the Cathedral of Malaga, Larios Street and Larios Monument, Roman Theater, El Pimpi Wine House, Atarazanas Market, Alcazaba and much more…
My itinerary was conscientiously designed with the idea of touring the historic center in a comfortable and interesting way, so at no time will you lose the thread of the story that I want to tell you during this walking tour.
In conclusion, you will start in the 8th century BC and navigate to our days in a fluid and enjoyable way.
which itinerary will we use?
- Plaza de la Marina
- Larios Monument
- Larios Street
- Atarazanas Market (interior)
- San Juan Church (interior)
- Sagrado Corazón Church
- Constitution Square
- Central Cafeteria
- Cathedral of Malaga (outside)
- Sagrario Church
- Alcazaba Muslim Fortress (outside)
- Roman Theater (outside)
- El Pimpi Wine House (interior)
- Santiago Church (interior)
- Merced Square
- Torrijos Obelisc
- Birth-place Picasso (outside)
- My services as a licensed tour guide.
- A link with all the gastronomic recommendations of the city and surroundings made by myself.
What is not included?
- Any drink or appetizer that you decide to order during the visit.