Drive Malaga Experience 4h
840€ / Up to 6
A beautiful Way to Enjoy the Best Panoramic views Of Malaga🚗🌅.
There is a way to discover the most magical corners of the city in a somewhat peculiar way, driving two-seater electric cars from the main avenue to the city viewpoint.
For 2 hours we will drive calmly and always following the car from where I will point out the most important buildings and monuments that we will find on our way.
We will reach the eastern part of our city where two very historical and gastronomic neighborhoods meet. There we will have the opportunity to see how fish is prepared in the most authentic restaurants in Malaga.
In our second stop we will visit the highest point of the city and I will tell you how and when the city of Malaga was founded taking advantage of the impressive views of the bay of Malaga.
After the 2 hours driving, we will be able to visit the historic center of the city, enter a museum or building, have lunch, tapas... I leave that option to your choice. Depending on your interests I will recommend one way or another.
which itinerary will we use?
Electriccar Experience 2h
- Pick Up Point (your choice)
- City Hall Building
- Main Avenue
- Malaga Park
- Muelle Uno (Pier)
- Cruisse Terminal
- Lighthouse (First stop)
- Malagueta Neighborhood
- Miramar Hotel
- Picasso Boardwalk
- Gibralfaro Hill (City Viewpoint)
- The Balneary
- Fishermen´s Neighborhood
- Down Town Drop Point (your choice)
Walking tour part 2h
- Plaza de la Marina
- Larios Monument
- Larios Street
- Atarazanas Market (interior)
- San Juan Church (interior)
- Sagrado Corazón Church
- Constitution Square
- Central Cafeteria
- Cathedral of Malaga (outside)
- Sagrario Church
- Alcazaba Muslim Fortress (outside)
- Roman Theater (outside)
- El Pimpi Wine House (interior)
- Santiago Church (interior)
- Merced Square
- Torrijos Obelisc
- Birth-place Picasso (outside)
- My services as a licensed tour guide.
- I book the electriccars for you.
- I get the entry tickets in advance for you. (if required)
- Cost of entry tickets for any museum or building. (if required)
- I make the restaurant reservation if needed.
- A link with all the gastronomic recommendations of the city and surroundings made by myself.
What is not included?
- The bill for the lunch or tapas time. (if required)
- Any drink or appetizer that you decide to order during the visit.